AIIMS Full Form i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a group of Public College of Medical Sciences. The oldest AIIMS institute in India is located in the capital of the country, New Delhi. This institute of AIIMS is said to be the oldest institute in the country as well as the best institute.
AIIMS or NEET is most important for those who move forward in the medical field and dream of becoming a doctor. There will hardly be anyone preparing for medical who does not know about AIIMS or NEET. This term is quite common for doctors.
But very few of us know about what is AIIMS? (What is AIIMS?) What is the full form of AIIMS? What is the purpose of AIIMS? How to prepare for AIIMS? (how to prepare for AIIMS) What is the qualification required to fill the AIIMS form? How many AIIMS are there in India? So let’s know about AIIMS in detail:
What is AIIMS? & aiims full form
AIIMS Full Form i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, it is the higher level medical college of the country. AIIMS is a group of Higher Public Medical Colleges. AIIMS is known for the education in the field of medicine in the country.
AIIMS is such a group by which medical students across the country are told about the Best Medical Course as well as the Best Medical Treatment.
AIIMS hospital full form
AIIMS Full Form – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
what AIIMS do?
There are more than 42 Medical Courses under AIIMS. AIIMS is also considered as the best college for treatment in India. Here patients are also taken care of in the best way.
Along with the treatment, training of nurses is also provided to the nurses to take care of the patients in AIIMS. That is, it is taught like a college within AIIMS itself.
Graduation and post graduation courses are conducted within AIIMS. And when these courses are completed, after that you are also given a certificate from AIIMS.
Also Read : Free Cracked software download
What is the full form of AIIMS? (AIIMS full form)
Aiims full form : AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
You already know about AIIMS that it is a medical group. The full form of AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Science, which is also called All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS Full Form in Governmental
- Australasian Inter-Service Incident Management System
AIIMS Full Form in Universities & Institutions
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
How and when was AIIMS established?
AIIMS was established on 2 June 1956 in New Delhi, since then the name of the institute has been increasing. AIIMS (AIIMS) is founded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The number of AIIMS in the country is very less and getting admission here is no less than a dream for a medical field student.
In the year 2012, Dr. Manmohan Singh, the former Prime Minister of the country, took forward this institute of medicine and established 6 more new AIIMS in the country. This work is being done by the Narendra Modi government and work is being done to establish more AIIMS in the country. It is also being said that in the coming time an AIIMS will be made in every state.
You hardly know that the first AIIMS in the country was established by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Nehru believed that the name of the country should be at the top of the medical field. Due to this, he started AIIMS. And today you can see that AIIMS provides the highest number of medical services in the country.
How many AIIMS are there in India?
A total of 15 AIIMS have been established in India. While the work of making many AIIMS is going on. The oldest AIIMS is located in New Delhi. Along with this, many AIIMS have been announced to be established in the country.
Here is the list of AIIMS:
- AIIMS Telangana (2019)
- AIIMS Rishikesh (2012)
- AIIMS Rayabareli (2013)
- AIIMS Raipur (2012)
- AIIMS Patna (2012)
- AIIMS New Delhi (1956)
- AIIMS Nagpur (2018)
- AIIMS ManglaGiri (2018)
- AIIMS Kalyani (2019)
- AIIMS Jodhpur (2012)
- AIIMS Gorakhpur (2019)
- AIIMS Deoghar (2019)
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar (2012)
- AIIMS Bhopal (2012)
- AIIMS Bhatinda (2019)
For information, let us also tell you that at present work is being done to build 8 more AIIMS in the country.
What is the purpose of AIIMS?
It is the aim of AIIMS that India’s name should be at the forefront of medicine. AIIMS wants the country to get the best doctors from India, along with new research should be done in the country and whenever the country needs medical help, AIIMS meets every expectation.
The aim of AIIMS i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is that doctors of the country can face every medical problem of the country.
How to prepare for AIIMS?
Two exams matter the most for medical. These are both NEET and AIIMS exam. Students associated with this prepare a lot, but the method of preparation for preparing for AIIMS is different. Let us tell you how to prepare for AIIMS?
- Let us tell you that to pass the entrance exam of AIIMS, you have to study class 12 very well. This is because in this AIIMS exam, most of the questions of class 12 are asked.
- Questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge are asked in the AIIMS exam.
- But before this, let us tell you that to fill the form of AIIMS, you must have passed with at least 60 percent marks in class 12th.
- We have already told you about the subjects in AIIMS exam. But here you need to pay more attention to the science subject. It is necessary for you to study Botany and Zoology in Biology under this.
- Along with class 12th, questions related to 11th are also asked in this exam. That’s why you need to study both these classes.
- Computer exam is also included in AIIMS exam, so it is very important for you to practice on computer as well. You will find many such mock tests in the market which will help you for this exam.
- Objective Questions/Multi Choice Questions are also asked in AIIMS exam. You need to pay attention to this because there is also minus marking i.e. number is also deducted for wrong answer.
Educational qualification for AIIMS
- Age – Above 17 years.
- It is mandatory to pass in class 12th with PCB ie Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- At least 60 percent marks in 12th is mandatory.
Difference between AIIMS and NEET?
Both AIIMS and NEET are called entrance exams for the medical field. But there are also some differences between AIIMS and NEET which we tell you;
After giving NEET exam, you get admission in any good medical college. But if you want to take admission in AIIMS then it is mandatory for you to give AIIMS exam. That is, for medical course you can give NEET but for AIIMS it is necessary to give only AIIMS exam.
Both AIIMS and NEET are a type of entrance exam i.e. Entrance Exams. If you want to do courses like MBBS/BDP then it is mandatory for you to appear in AIIMS or NEET exam.
If you want to know about NEET what is NEET? How to prepare for NEET? What to do for NEET exam? How to prepare for NEET exam? NEET Exam Syllabus? What is the full form of NEET?
Don’t Miss : full form
How to Contact in AIIMS:
- AIIMS Address : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Ansari Nagar, New Delhi (110029)
- AIIMS Phone : +91-11-26588500/26588700
- AIIMS Fax: +91-11-26588663/26588641
- AIIMS Website : http://www.aiims.edu/en.html.
List of Indian AIIMS colleges
- AIIMS Bathinda, Punjab
- AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- AIIMS Bibi Nagar, Telangana
- AIIMS Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
- AIIMS Delhi, New Delhi
- AIIMS Deogarh, Jharkhand
- AIIMS Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- AIIMS Guwahati, Assam
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- AIIMS Kalyani, West Bengal
- AIIMS Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- AIIMS Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
- AIIMS Nagpur, Maharashtra
- AIIMS Patna, Bihar
- AIIMS Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh
- AIIMS Raipur, Chhatisgarh
- AIIMS Rajkot, Gujarat
- AIIMS Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- AIIMS Vijaypur, Jammu and Kashmir