how to download video from youtube? – YouTube downloader List 2023 – Downloading YouTube videos is surprisingly easy, and there are plenty of reasons to try it. For example, it lets you watch them without an Internet connection, which is ideal for entertaining yourself on planes, trains, and traveling to places without reliable mobile Internet access.
It’s also great to download YouTube videos if you have a mobile plan with limited data. You can download them to your phone using your home Wi-Fi, and watch them without spending your data.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
But before you start downloading videos from YouTube, we need to warn you: Even though it’s legal to share and embed YouTube videos on the Internet, it’s not always necessary to download them for offline use.
Downloading a video is generally considered a violation of the YouTube Terms of Service, unless the video streaming site has expressly allowed the video to be downloaded.
Downloading YouTube videos is against the site’s terms of service. However, YouTube has never sued anyone for breaking these terms.
how to download video from youtube?
Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year 2023
The following YouTube video download tools will prove to be top-notch in 2023.
KeepVid – YouTube downloader
- Let’s start with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools.
- KeepVid (by iTubeGo) is the go-to website for downloading YouTube videos in MP4 format.
- Apart from individual videos, the tool lets you easily download full YouTube playlists in one go.
- Apart from this, you can also download videos from Facebook, Instagram and Dailymotion.
how to download youtube videos?
- Copy (Ctrl+C) the video URL you want to download.
- Paste the link of this video in the search box (Ctrl + V).
- Click on Download Now. A longer video will take a few seconds.
y2mate – YouTube downloader
- y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- Simply copy and paste the video link into the field on the homepage and click “start”.
- One of the great things about Y2mate is that it allows you to download videos in different resolutions from 144p to 1080p.
- Additionally, this tool lets you download audio only, or convert and download videos to MP3 files.
Y2mate Alternative Sites (YouTube downloader)
If you want to download videos from YouTube, then Y2mate will prove to be the best website for you to download videos from YouTube because you do not need to pay any charge for downloading any videos from here.
Videoder – YouTube downloader
- Videoder is a free video downloader available for Windows and Android.
- While the software lets you download 4K videos from not only YouTube, but over 1,000 other websites (the Android version lets you download from over 50 different sites).
- In addition, the desktop version lets you create personal collections of videos and audios. This would mean no more buffering or browsing through a clutter of files.
Snaptube – YouTube downloader
- Snaptube is another user friendly tool that lets you download YouTube videos in various resolutions and formats.
- Some of the formats that Snaptube supports include M4A, MP4, and MP3.
- As of now, the tool is only available for Android, but it’s not available on Google Play – so you’ll need to download the APK.
- Similar to the Android version of Videoder, Snaptube lets you download videos from over 50 different sites in addition to YouTube.
4K Video Downloader
- 4K Downloader is a well-known provider of free content grabbing products.
- Their most popular tool is 4K Video Downloader, which lets you download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more.
- As with TubeMate, this is another tool that you need to download before you can start using it. At the moment, it is only available for Windows.
- Like some of the tools discussed earlier, 4K Video Downloader also lets you download full playlists. Also, it lets you download the entire channel in one go.
YT Cutter – YouTube downloader
- At times we only need parts of the video.
- While there are many free tools that let you trim and embed videos, only a few let you actually download them.
- One of them is YT Cutter – it lets you download the bits you like in a few different formats, such as:
- It lets you download files as GIFs. However, if you want to learn how to make GIFs, I suggest using a different tool.
Airy – YouTube downloader
Airy is a popular YouTube video downloader that lets you convert videos in various formats and resolutions (including Ultra HD).
Some supported formats include:
Unlike some plug-and-play tools, you have to download Airy before you can use it. As of now, it is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
The tool is also integrated with all popular browsers, including:
It allows you to “save” the videos you like and download them later.